With 4 easy steps, BCL SPA will leave your clients lookingand feeling naturally beautiful.
The BCL SPA system in 4 simple steps:
- Dead Sea Salt Soak: cleanses and prepares the hands, feet and body for the spa treatment.
- Sugar Scrub: gently exfoliates and moisturizes the skin, leaving it soft and silky.
- Moisture Mask: restores the skin’s natural hydration and deeply nourishes the skin.
- Massage Cream: heals, conditions and regenerates the skin, leaving it smooth and hydrated.
Dead sea salt soak
This naturally detoxifying Dead Sea Salt Soak cleanses the hands, feet and body, leaving the skin purified and hydrated.
- Relieves mental sluggishness, headaches, fatigue, muscular aches and pains.
- Boosts the immune system.
- Soothes and calms the whole body.
Why Dead Sea Salts?
Dead Sea Salts contain a higher content of different minerals than simple sodium chloride, including magnesium, potassium, calcium chloride and bromides. These minerals make Dead Sea Salts more therapeutic than normal salts.
- Once the client has chosen a treatment, add 2 tbsp. of the Dead Sea Salt Soak to warm or hot water in a bowl or manicure bowl for the body or hands, or ½ cup to a foot bath for the feet.
- For the hands and feet, soak for 5-10 minutes. Pat dry.
- For the body, soak a towel in the bowl once the salts have dissolved. Wring the towel until it is damp and use the towel to clean the body with the solution from head to toe in a massaging motion.
- Pat dry.
Home Use:Add 2 tbsp. of Dead Sea Salt Soak to bowl for hands, ½-1 cup to foot bath or tub for feet and body. Let soak for 5-10 minutes. Pat dry.
Directions: Add desired amount to warm water and soak skin.
This luxurious Sugar Scrub is a gentle exfoliant for the hands, feet and body.
- Exfoliates dead skin cells, rough spots, and calluses with gentle hydration.
- Encourages new skin cell growth.
- Softens the whole body to a silky smoothness.
Our sugar scrub uses sugar, but unlike other products, our formula is not runny or watery. It is thick and smooth. Our sugar exfoliates gently, but effectively, while dissolving efficiently in water without leaving a film behind.
- Apply the Sugar Scrub to the hands and arms, or to the feet, shins and calves, or to the body with your hands or an exfoliating brush.
- Gently rub in a circular motion for 3 to 5 minutes for each part of the hand, leg or body for maximum exfoliation.
- Concentrate in areas with flaking, thicker skin, rough spots or calluses.
- Rinse with warm water or wipe with a warm, damp towel. Remember to change the water in the foot bath.
- Pat dry.
Home Use: Use Sugar Scrub daily in the shower or tub to gently exfoliate and moisturize the entire body
Directions: After soaking, apply to hands feet and body. Gently exfoliate skin. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
This hydrating Moisture Mask deeply nourishes the skin as it smooths and conditions the hands, feet and body.
- Purifies the skin of dirt, excess oil, and other impurities while also restoring moisture to the skin.
- Detoxifies the skin, removing unhealthy toxins.
- Restores the whole body by bringing balance.
Our mask uses several different kinds of high quality clay such as bentonite and kaolin. These clays are gentle to the skin, creating a pure, creamy feel that does not dry out the skin, but removes impurities while maintaining hydration in the skin. Mineral-rich Bentonite is highly detoxifying and comes from volcanic ash. Kaolin absorbs oil well, purifies skin, and is also mineral-rich.
- Generously apply the Moisture Mask to the hands and arms, or the feet and legs, or the body with long, smooth motions, using a body brush, and cover with a warm towel.
- Let sit for 15 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly or wipe clean with warm, damp towels.
- Pat dry.
Home Use: Apply the Moisture Mask to the hands, feet, or entire body. Let sit for 15 minutes, rinse thoroughly and pat dry. Use as desired to maintain hydration
Directions:Generously apply and cover with a warm towel. Let sit for 15 minutes, rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
This smooth Massage Cream glides with an easy absorbency into the skin as it heals and protects the hands, feet and body, leaving the skin beautifully radiant.
- Nourishes the skin through deeply restorative and easily absorbed oils.
- Boosts the skin with plant-based vitamins, nutrients, and antioxidant-rich ingredients.
- Protects and energizes the whole body.
Why Natural Oils?
Natural oils made from plants and seeds are beneficial carriers that allow nutrients to be easily absorbed by the skin without harsh chemicals. Also, these oils such as Olive Oil and Jojoba Oil are antioxidant-rich with nutrients, vitamins and other agents to fight against free radicals and environmental damage to the skin.
- Apply the Massage Cream to the hands and arms, or the feet and legs, or the whole body.
- Massage with soothing strokes until the cream is absorbed: 5 minutes for each hand, leg, or 10 minutes for the back.
- For the whole body, massage from head to toe with Swedish or Deep Tissue massage techniques.
- Massage until the massage cream has been fully absorbed.
- Polish and finish nails.
- Offer the client a cup of water with either an orange or lemon slice, lavender flowers, or a cup of milk at the end of the treatment.
Home Use:After bathing, massage the Massage Cream onto the entire body for all-day soothing hydration.
Directions:Apply to the hands, feet, legs and body. Massage until fully absorbed.